Surviving Senior Year
Please join us!
Join Dr. Amy Stoeber and featured guest speakers as we explore the trials and tribulations of senior year.
- Positive communication skills that foster healthy relationships between seniors and parents
- Small group setting to encourage sharing
- Insight into the college admissions process with an admissions advisor
- Education around sexual relationships and substance use on college campuses
- Learn to enhance situational awareness and self-defense techniques from an active law enforcement - defensive tactics instructor
- Discussions about self-care, boundaries, relationships, family, and peers
- Advice and wisdom about developmentally appropriate behavior and what to expect next
- Resilience-building strategies to strengthen the family unit
This is an ongoing series. If you’re interested in joining or having this training offered at your location, please contact Dr. Amy.